Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Here...

I have been a horrible blogger lately. If you read my blog you have already noticed and have probably stopped trying to find out if I have posted anything new... since I am a horrible blogger. I have no time today to post anything cool.

I have lots of cute updates- like the fact that Sydney has FOUR teeth coming in on top; Brett is saying all sorts of amazing stuff everyday; our new Celebration Church Cedar Park Campus is coming together for a fall launch; Greg preached an amazing sermon Wednesday night; we just went to Jacksonville for a visit to come satellite campuses for research (Syd's first plane ride); Elementary camp is going to be AMAZING and, Brett gets to go for the first time; my beautiful hydrangea has died, and so on and so on.

I also have some really cool photos to share. But, not today.

I wanted to just let you know that I haven't forgotten about my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment