Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Broken

The past week has been really busy with a conference in Dallas and the usual Allen calendar. I have many things I wanted to blog about in this diary of my family, but guess what? My camera is BROKEN! Yes, BROKEN... I pulled it out to take a photo of all my friends eating BBQ in Dallas and the screen is white.

SO...

I can't show you Sydney's first tooth-

Or, her orange face after eating carrots-

Or, Brett's latest Lego creations all over his playroom bed-

Or, his adorable "Kid Manual" he had to write for homework this week.

No, you can't see any of those things. You also can't hear Sydney's new sounds (they are SOOOO cute and Greg thinks she's saying Da-Da. It's not true).

My camera tricks me by making the clicking sound a camera makes when it takes a picture, but the picture is just white. It is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment