Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Love My Church

Today is Sunday and our Sundays are busy! I walked around our church today and thought about how blessed we are to have a place like Celebration Church to spend our Sundays. I saw people drinking coffee and hanging out in the Blend. Happy families were dropping off happy kids in the nursery. Four year olds said things like, "I am so excited to go to the green room. Green is my favorite color!!" Hundreds of elementary kids had an awesome time and my first grader came home singing "Jesus... you are the light to the darkness around me." I love my church.

We dedicated babies and toddlers to God along with their parents today. Our pastor, Joe Champion, spoke over each of their little lives and I could hardly hold back my tears as he prayed over two beautiful adopted girls and their precious parents. The sermon was about creating a SERVOLUTION as we ramp up to serve and reach our community like never before. The music was off the hook and thousands of people were touched by a living God who has the power to transform lives and set people free! I love my church.

No comments:

Post a Comment