Friday, March 6, 2009

Saturdays with Brett


So, I am sitting here with Brett (letting him stay up extra late on a Friday night) and he wants to write a blog. I type faster so he's going to dictate what I write... here goes:


Tomorrow, I am going to play my Nintendo DS a lot. What are you going to do tomorrow? I have baseball practice and I also plan on going on a bike ride while my mom runs. I have a batman bike and it is so cool. I like it so much, I'd like to ride it every day that my mom wants me to. I am going to try for three miles.


I am going to eat Captain Crunch cereal because it has fruity tasty stuff. What are you going to eat for breakfast (question mark, he says)? I wake up at six o'clock every morning. What time do you wake up? Did Lincoln live in a log cabin? Yes or no? I can't think of anymore. This is hard.

1 comment:

  1. well London says captain crunch cereal...whats that?
    and April says she remembers that cereal and it used to tear up the roof of her mouth! lol
    and we will have pancakes in the morning since Mr. Derick will be cooking. Jaxon says he has baseball practice too in the morning. and Jaxon and London both learned about Abrraham Lincoln about three weeks ago. London says..did you know that he is on a penny?
    then she said - mom brett knows that he's smart.

    ReplyDelete