Monday, March 9, 2009

"Turned Around" Does NOT Mean "Lost"

If you're anything like me, you do not pay attention to how you get somewhere if you are not behind the wheel. That's what happens to me when I am riding somewhere with Greg. I don't pay attention. So, when I have to go there on my own, I get "turned around." See, there's a difference between getting "lost" and getting "turned around."

When you are lost, you have no idea where you are. You can't find your way home. You are not sure how you got there and you have to stop to ask for directions.

When you are turned around, you are just off track a little. You know where you are, clearly. You know the name of the street and how you got there. You're just unsure of how to get where you are going from there. All it takes is calling your husband for help. He will help you and tell you you are always getting lost. But, it's not true. You are just turned around.

No comments:

Post a Comment